Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CARLOS TEVEZ WANTS OUT OF MANCHESTER CITY

Argentine striker Carlos Tevez has requested the Manchester City for a release. He cited family matters as the reason in leaving the EPL club and return to his home country. Tevez has been with Manchester City for the last two seasons. He has scored 43 goals in 65 total appearances for the Citizens. He previously saw action for West Ham United (2006-07) and Manchester United (2007-2009). The 27 year-old, Buenos Aires native is also a regular member of the Argentine national football (senior) squad and has contributed 13 goals in 59 caps. Tevez says it has been very difficult for himself to be apart from his family especially his two daughters in Argentina, according to EPL Talk.

“I hope that the people understand the difficult circumstances I have been living under the past 12 months, in regards to my family. Living without my children in Manchester has been incredibly challenging for me. Everything I do, I do for my daughters, Katie and Florencia. I need to be closer to them and to spend more time with them. I need them to be happy because my life is about them now. I need to be in a place where they can adapt.”

No comments: